Actions led by ENSIE's members and their members
ABZ*AUSTRIA (member of arbeit plus (arbeit plus is member of ENSIE)) is currently running the ABZ*BBE #UKR.WORKINAUSTRIA: Our project support people from Ukraine (with the existing ID card for displaced persons) in finding a suitable job, in career planning and integration in Austria.
Our services include personal and confidential counseling with multilingual advisers, assistance with career orientation and future prospects, recording of professional skills and qualifications and give support in preparing application documents in German. We provide assistance in accessing the Austrian labor market and support with job offers, internships, and/or job trainings.
We focus on rapid integration into appropriate training or education programs and offer free workshops, regular information days and open space days.
In addition, the following objectives apply, which vary individually in detail:
• Support in all matters relating to job applications and career orientation or placement support.
• Stabilization and activation in the current life situation, strengthening and empowerment.
• Development of compatibility solutions and childcare.
• Support for individual problems housing, school, and German courses.
• Learning about and deepening possibilities for health promotion for maintaining employability – our focus is on organizations that help to deal with the trauma caused by war and escape.
Support from public authorities
ABZ*BBE #UKR.WORKINAUSTRIA is supported by the Public Employment Service Austria (AMS). To make our support more effective, we'd need good coordination between stakeholders, clear mandates, avoidance of redundancy and clear responsibilities from public authorities.