RESPEC is a project financed by the European Commission under the line Progress - Mutual learning in employment and competences.
- FECLEI - FONDACION LESMES, Spain
- RES, Belgium
- PROGETTI, Hungary
- ENSIE, Europe
The project aims to favour the identification, exchange, dissemination and transfer of good practices and experiences of success in the field of Social Economy and in particular of work integration social enterprises in order to enable creation of jobs for people in risk or situation of social exclusion, as well as the development of their competencies and the promotion of their integration on the labour market.
Step by step
3 main stages
1. Study and preliminary analysis on the different territories (between January and March 2014)
2. Mutual learning and exchange of good practices (between March and July 2014)
3. Implementation and transfer based on the good practices (between July and November 2014)
3rd Transnational meeting and final conference - 27 & 28 November 2014 - Burgos, Spain
- Spanish guide on accompaniement in WISEs (Spanish)
- Jobcoaching in Wallonia (French)
- The Hungarian situation (French)