Small or medium-sized companies that work on the integration of disadvantaged groups face significant shortages of skilled labour force. Such shortages mainly refer to technological progress and economic innovation. The INNO-WISEs project will tackle these weaknesses by improving the capacity of such companies enabling them to offer qualified jobs to disadvantaged groups. The project connects actors from work-integration social enterprises, research, technological experts and relevant public authorities.
Together they will develop and deliver solutions for applying key technologies and managerial models to the social enterprise sector. The project will create a knowledge management framework, a flexible digital communication platform and training programmes. Through its activities, it will change the entrepreneurial mind-set, skills and attitude of the sector thus building and promoting a stronger culture of entrepreneurship and greater social cohesion.
- Medjimurje County - Regional Public Authority
- Institut of Social Sciences Ivo Pilar - Higher education and research
- ACT Group - Croatian Consortium of work integration social enterprises and supporting organisations
- SWR - Association for Regional Co-operation - Interest groups including NGOs
- ITC – Innovation Technology Cluster Murska Sobota - Interest groups including NGOs
- Municipality of Nova Gorica - Local Public Authority
- School of Advanced Social Studies in Nova Gorica - Higher education and research
- SENT - Slovenian Association of Mental Health - Interest groups including NGOs Slovenian work integration social enterprises representative
- Provincia Autonoma di Trento - Regional Public Authority
- Gruppo Cooperativo CGM - Consortium, Italian work integration social enterprises representative
- Fondazione Politecnico di Milano - University research foundation
- ENSIE - European Network of Social Integration Enterprises
Project term: July 2017 - June 2020
Step by step
Second team meeting - 11.06.2018 - 12.06.2018 - Zagreb, Croatia
For its second project team meeting, INNO-WISEs partners gathered in Zagreb. The meeting was organised by the Institute of Social Sciences Ivo Pilar, project partner from Croatia. This project team meeting was the opportunity to showcase the project progress and latest achievement done in the framework of INNO-WISEs.
Debriefing : The first team meeting - 17.01.2018 - 18.01.2018 - Katowice, Poland
As already announced, project team “INNO-WISEs” all gathered in Katowice (Poland) on the 17th & 18th January for our first project team meeting.
Our Polish partner Stowarzyszenie Współpracy Regionalnej (SWR), association for Regional Co-Operation, received the leader partner – Fondazione Politecnico di Milano – and all the project partners during these two days.
This meeting was important to give a general overview of the actual situation of the project but also to fix the next step for the project INNO-WISEs. It was also an opportunity to discuss and bring forward the first national and regional reports made in Lombardia, Croatia, Slovenia and Poland. The reports focused on integration social enterprises behavior related on managerial, marketing and technological aspects.
Those reports results will be used for the implementation of tools and activities in order to develop technological innovation capabilities and skills of WISEs and more specifically to enhance the statut of work integration social enterprises.
INNO-WISEs SELECTED FOR THE INTERREG CENTRAL EUROPE CONFERENCE - 21-22/09/2017 - BERLIN, Germany
The INNO-WISEs project has been selected to be presented during the 20 Year Anniversary Conference of the INTERREG Central Europe.
KICK OFF MEETING - The INNO-WISEs project starts to make social enterprises more competitive - 29/08/2017 - MILAN, ITALY
The project, financed by the Central Europe Interregional program, aims at proposing ideas, models and services that can make social enterprises more innovative and competitive by reducing the existing technological and business gap and stimulating a switch in mentality.